Friday, April 17, 2009


Such a good mommy! Amanda got to spend lots of time like this with Gianna before she passed away. I miss those eyes and that smile so much.

Today is a big day for Poppa Gino and Mr Enzo - our persian cats. It was a tough decision to make but I put them up for adoption because I felt awful about neglecting them for these past few months. They loved their mommy. I was laughing out loud in the middle of the night remembering what Enzo used to do to my wife. Enzo had what I would call a "hair fetish" - my wife would be reclined on the couch with her hair hanging off the back. Enzo would storm down the hall into the family room, leap like a horse and attack Amanda's hair hanging off the couch - she would get so pissed at him! I would crack up and then she would get mad at me too! He would jump into bed and sleep on her pillow right on her hair. He would drag his toys all the way from the basement up to our bedroom on the top floor of our house and drop them on Amanda's hair in the middle of the night as a gift. But she loved them dearly. They are going to a really good home with two kids to keep them really busy. They will be missed but it is for the best.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely photos and precious memories.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete