Monday, June 22, 2009


These pictures are from the Ferrari show in Hartford on Fathers Day. Gianna was showing me what kind of car she wants when she's a bit older~Met a really nice couple that let Gianna lounge in the front seat of their Ferrari so I could snap a few pics! Thankfully she didnt puke, poop or pee as she has been known to do at inappropriate times in the past. She's at my in-laws tonight and I miss her!

Im getting real anxious about my house. It should be officially sold any day now which means I have get my ass in gear and start packing and figure out what the heck Im going to do with everything. Its very odd to walk in there. Ive only been there 3 or 4 times since Jan - but everything is so perfectly normal and calm in there. Pictures on the wall, clothes in place, just everything as it was...Like nothing ever happened. What life was like not that long ago. It really looks like a snapshot frozen. That was supposed to be my last move! Ive moved 5 times in the past 4 years. Im sick of moving~

No comments:

Post a Comment