Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas 2008

Ironically, today x-mas eve, when going through a chest drawer to find some clothes for Gianna I discovered some cards Amanda and I had exchanged.

The card that most touched me is the one I gave her last year. We had no idea that in less than a month our world would be completely different and that in exactly 60 days she would be gone...
Inside, I wrote:
"My favorite Christmas gift now and forever is knowing that you share my life with me"
Our first Christmas in our new house and our last as just the two of us. Thank You for giving me a family and making me realize what really matters more than anything in the world. Making you happy makes me complete and I hope I can do that everyday forever babe. The new adventures of us are about to begin and I cant wait to share them with you! Love you always, Me.

I am at peace today and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment